Referral Terms & Conditions
The referral promotion is a £10 Amazon Voucher (Reward) to be given to a new customer (referee), after the successful purchase of an insurance policy which resulted from a successful referral. The existing customer or partner who refers the referee (referrer) may also receive a Reward if they have opted to receive it. For a definition of ‘successful’, please keep reading.
This offer is available to all existing customers who have purchased an insurance policy from https://getdinghy.com or for partners who Dinghy have agreed are eligible.
Customers eligible for a reward following a successful referral will be emailed a £10 Amazon Voucher within 30 days of qualifying for the reward, which is non-negotiable and non-exchangeable.
Qualification for the Reward (Referees)
The referee reward offer is available to customers who purchase an insurance policy from https://getdinghy.com. The referee must not have cancelled an insurance policy with Dinghy UK Limited in the 12 month period prior to purchasing their policy to be eligible for the reward. The referee must use the Dinghy UK Limited referral link they received from the referrer when purchasing insurance from https://getdinghy.com or have bought a policy through the referrer’s landing page on the getdinghy.com website. If a policy is sold through speaking with an employee of Dinghy UK Limited, then the referee must provide the name of the referrer at the time of purchase in order to be eligible for the reward.
The referee’s insurance policy must still be active 90 days after the policy start date with the initial instalments successfully paid for the referee to be eligible for the reward.
Qualification for the Reward (Referrers)
A ‘successful referral’ is a referral that results in the sale of an insurance policy to a referee.
The referree’s insurance policy must still be active 90 days after the policy start date with the initial instalments successfully paid for the referer to be eligible for the reward.
General terms and conditions
- Referral attempts that do not use the referral link mechanism or do not confirm the details of the referrer to a Dinghy UK Limited employee prior to purchasing insurance will not qualify for the reward.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals that can be made by an individual referrer.
- Referral pages will be generated by Dinghy UK Limited and links sent to referrers by email.
- Referral links can be shared by any means online.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Amends to the reward scheme
Dinghy UK Limited reserves the right to:
- withdraw this offer if, in our judgement, the offer is being abused
- change or amend the reward and the structure of the offer at any time
Any decision made by Dinghy UK Limited with regards to this offer is final.
Last updated: June 2019